Development Update 12/14/2020
Front End Update
- New Pythia explorer added to the website (desktop only). Mobile is still available on https://pythia.equilibria.network.
- We have transitioned from our previously self-hosted wiki site to a new one hosted on GitBook. Link
- A GUI wallet upgrade for creating pythia contracts and wXEQ are next on the agenda.
- A new White Paper is now being worked on with a planned release in January 2021. This white paper will include more in-depth technical information on Pythia, Equilibria’s ecosystem and the wXEQ protocol.
- In case you missed our previous article, we have a new community bot in both our Telegram and Discord servers. A command reference can be found here: https://github.com/EquilibriaCC/Equilibria/wiki/XEQ-Community-Bot-Command-Reference
Pythia v0.1.0 Testnet
- We are still looking for more people to participate in the testnet. We will publish a testnet “get started” guide on our wiki tomorrow.
- We have found an issue with the pythia mempool being clogged and requests being missed. This will be updated most likely during v0.1.0.
- We have completed the Monero Adapter proof of concept. The testnet is now storing the XEQ price on-chain. Paired with price feeds which are 50% complete, a monero fork will be able to get up to date pricing information and store the data on-chain.
- We have also completed the change over to USD dollar amount staking. Nodes will have a max staking requirement of 80,000 XEQ. As XEQ price goes up, the requirement will go down.
- wXEQ Testnet has been working great. We just need more people to test the swapping mechanism in the wallet. You can view the contract here: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0xf4f9231cdc2a4f2780e282092e71fac80420c47b