The team has completed the following over the past 6 months:
- Completed 4 tiers of funding
- Started the process of a full team relocation to Tbilisi, Georgia
- Created in-house onboarding protocols for hiring and contracting workers
- Created an in-house 5-year plan spanning from budgeting, company structure, and development goals
- Allowed more users to stake through the introduction of staking pools
- Started exchange compliance legal framework
- Created a marketing Trello
- For more completed tasks please look at our Trello
- Pythia is being rebranded to Equilibria Oracle Network (EON)
- Full focus on getting EON to mainnet with two supportive networks: Ethereum and Solana
- wXEQ->XEQ Swaps moved back a fork
- Priority of swaps has been lowered until EON is on mainnet
- Both Thomas and Harrison getting back to interacting more with the community
- Actively start hiring developer talent
Oracle Testnet Timeline
- Testnet Part 1, Wednesday, July 14th: This testnet will start with the Service Node + Pool Bug Fixes, and service node/pool staker re-registrations. It will also include the 7M XEQ burn.
- Testnet Part 2, Wednesday, July 28th: This testnet will further test part 1 and introduce price feeds to the network. What will be tested for price feeds include: creating price feeds, paying price feed fees, and price feed performance.
All testnet documentation will be available on our wiki.equilibria.network
See you Wednesday 👋
We have a subreddit!
Check it out here.
Have questions or concerns?
Want the latest news?
Our Twitter has all of the latest information regarding forks, major development milestones, and more.